Starting July 4 Freewheel Cycle will be allowing free range browsing within the store. Customers will be able to move through the store without the assistance of a sales representative if they desire. We will still be limiting the overall number of people in the store at any given time to ensure your safety and ours but this should reduce the queue at the front of the store. Please wait patiently as we work with other customers first. Please keep in mind, you can still place an order online or over the phone if you know what you’re looking for!
- While in-store stock remains limited due to the astounding level of interest in cycling right now, if you are planning to test ride a bicycle, please bring your own helmet unless you plan on purchasing one.
- You will be required to wear a mask in the store. Please bring your mask with you when you come in.
- We will still be open Tuesday – Saturday from 10:00am – 5:00pm.
- Bicycle repairs will continue to be offered via the back entrance of the store. Once you’ve arrived at the rear entrance, ring the doorbell in the centre of the wall on our building and someone will be out to assist you as soon as possible. As of July 4 our expected turnaround is 2-3 weeks.
- We will still be offering curbside pickup at our back door for orders placed over the phone or by email.
While it’s not quite business as usual, we’re even closer now! Thank you to everyone who has continued to be patient with us and continued to support us.
With much love,
The Freewheel Cycle Team