Lightweight, next-level full-face helmet.
The Proframe RS Mash Helmet takes the lightweight breathability of the Proframe and takes it to the next level of safety and performance. It features the all-new Mips® Integra Split protection system, which combines a dual-density foam - for high and low-speed impacts - and a low friction layer between the two layers designed to reduce rotational forces in a crash that would otherwise be transmitted to the brain.
Designed to meet the needs of all-mountain riders and enduro racers, the increased ventilation and decreased surface contact of the helmet keep you cool on long rides, while the Ionic+ anti-microbial liner and multi-sized cheek pads provide optimized comfort and fit. The updated BOA® fit system offers micro-adjustability providing class-leading fit and security. The chinstrap utilizes a Fidlock® magnetic closure system for easy opening and closing, even with gloves.
The 3-position adjustable visor with lock-down screw is compatible with goggles. Those looking to capture every sweet run will appreciate the removable, under-visor GoPro mount on the Fox Proframe RS mountain bike helmet.
Key Features and Specifications:
- BOA® fit system for class-leading fit and security
- Equipped with Mips® Integra Split low friction layer
- Dual-density foam for high and low-speed impacts
- 3-position adjustable visor compatible with goggles
- Removable under-visor GoPro mount included
- Increased ventilation and decreased surface contact area to improve cooling
- Ionic+ anti-microbial liner to reduce odor
- Multi-sized cheek pads to optimize fit
- Fidlock® magnetic closure system on chin strap
Weight: 820 g (size medium)
ASTM F1952 - DH Certified
EN 1078:2012 + A1:2012
How to Dial Your Fit:
- BOA® dial: 52 micro adjustments - counterclockwise to loosen, clockwise to tighten - allows for a precisely dialed fit. Adjust while wearing the helmet.
- Back cradle: four adjustment points move the cradle up or down your head to ensure the best fit possible.
- Cheek pads: two sets of cheek pads are included with the helmet - a preinstalled thin pad set and an optional thick pad set for a more snug fit.
Note: Avoid exposure to aerosol sprays like bug repellent and sunscreens as they can cause your helmet's finish to peel
Materials: EPS, PC, PA, EPP, polyester
|HELMET SIZE||HEAD SIZE||HEAD SIZE (cm)||CHEEK PADS||HAT SIZE||WEIGHT|
|Small||20.1-21.7"||51 - 55||20/30 & 30/40 mm||6 3/8-6 7/8"||710±5 g|
|Medium||21.7-23.2"||55 - 59||20/30 & 30/40 mm||6 7/8-7 3/8"||820±5 g|
|Large||23.2-24.8"||59 - 63||20/30 & 30/40 mm||7 3/8-7 7/8"||910±5 g|
|Black/White / Small||191972755408||30915-018-S||FOX40338856T|
|Black/White / Large||191972755422||30915-018-L||FOX40712252T|