Machined aluminum spacers for freehubs. Great for fine tuning freewheel and cassette placement or improving chainline. Also good for bottom bracket spacing with BSA BB cups. - Inner Diameter: 35.0mm - Outer Diameter: 40.7mm - Material: Aluminum - Finish: Polished - Bags of 10
Getting the correctly sized magnets means you're worrying about where the next coffee stop is, not if your computer is recording the ride. Key features: - Universal wheel magnets work with any speed sensor - Thread-on speed magnet is positioned closer to the sensor for improved signal - Aero speed magnet provides a sleek, low-profile, aerodynamic solution
Dynaplug tubeless tire repair plugs are constructed from viscoelastic rubber impregnated cord and non-abrasive brass tip. The plugs are specially designed to be inserted directly into a puncture after object has been removed. - Pack of 5 replacement plugs with pointed brass soft nose tip - Compatible with all Dynaplug repair tools, except for Air Road tool - Made in USA
Tubeless setup made easy with valve stems designed to work as a system with Bontrager wheels, tires and rim strips The valves you need to upgrade to Tubeless These rim valves are crucial in upgrading your Tubeless Ready (TLR) Bontrager wheels to the next level of dependability and performance. Product details - To be used exclusively with Bontrager Tubeless Ready (TLR) wheels - Use only with Bontrager TLR rim strip with rectangular base - Required for Bontrager's Tubeless Ready (TLR) system setup - Removable valve core for easy sealant fill - Sold as singles
$21.99 - $29.99
We designed Teravail tubeless tape for no-hassle installation. Its slight stretch allows the tape to easily conform to your rims. The translucent material shows you exactly where the tape makes contact. It's tacky enough to prevent shifting but easy to pull up if needed, and it won't leave residue on your rims. - Teravail Tubeless Tape comes in a variety of widths to fit almost any rim. - Teravail Tubeless Tape is available in a variety of widths and roll lengths. - Ten-meter length is enough for a single layer on approximately four wheels
$24.99 - $25.99
Use Stan's Tubeless Valve Stems when you're converting standard rims to tubeless via the taping method. These also have a removable core for easier application of tire sealant. Note: Schrader valve is for non-stepped Hugo rims. If your Hugo rim decal reads: - MAX RIM PRESSURE: 2.8 tires: 26psi, 3.0 tires: 24psi - ERD 615, 622x49.9, 29 in x 52.3mm Your rim has a stepped valve and is not compatible with this Schrader valve.
These rim strips are crucial in upgrading your Tubeless Ready (TLR) Bontrager wheels to the next level of dependability and performance. Key features: - To be used exclusively with Bontrager 29"/700c Tubeless Ready (TLR) wheels - TLR Rim Strips are the light and easy solution to Bontrager Tubeless conversion - Rim Strip replacement is recommended if removed from the wheel - For specific compatibility, access 'WHEELS' tab on the Tech Site or contact Customer Service
Replacement freehub body for all loose-ball 49N 10mm Quick-Release rear hubs. - 11sp Road compatible freehub body with supplied 1.85mm spacer for full 8/9/10/11sp road & mountain compatibility - Requires axle removal to fit - Weight: 160g
Introducing The DynaPlugger! A simple, rugged, rad way to repair your tubeless tire. Just find the puncture, align the tool, push into puncture, pull out and the plug stays in place. Now you're ready to get back to shredding! Dynaplugger is molded from Glass-Filled Nylon. Even though it weighs only 35 grams, this tool is extremely strong. The push-on silicone end cap stores an extra insertion tube and seals the interior storage compartment. Kit includes: 1—Dynaplugger tool 4—Brass soft nose tip repair plugs 1—Standard insertion tube 1—Megaplug insertion tube 1—Pipe cleaner
The Deadbolt Ultralight Thru-Axles are offered in a 6mm flat button-head design, for a flush, clean look. Lightweight, easy to use, and secure. - CNC-machined from 7000 series aluminum - One-piece design - Designed to fit all current Salsa thru-axle frames - For other frames, check with the manufacturer for compatibility and other specifications - 6 mm hex wrench required for installation
• Replacement freehub bodies for Bontrager Comp level hubs • Compatibility: Race, Affinity Comp, and Rhythm Comp • Log onto the techsite for additional freehub body and model year information
The best price on the market for a wheel meant to be ridden. Single-wall rims and loose-ball hubs that come out of the box round and true.
- Evo Tour 19 26" double wall rim - Black - Rim and Disc - Inner Rim Width: 19 mm - Rim Height: 20 mm - Pin joint construction - No Eyelets - Schrader valve - 36 holes - Stainless steel spokes - Silver
- Position Front - Wheel Diameter/ISO 700C / 622 - Axle Type QR - Hub Spacing 100mm - Wheel-Brake Comp. Rim - Freehub Body - - Wheel Tire Type Clincher - Rim Material Aluminum - Rim Construction Double wall - Rim Internal Width 13.9mm - Rim inner width range 0-21.9mm - Rim Color Black - Rim Drilling 32 - Hub Model Shimano Sora HB-RS300 - Wheel Weight - - Spoke Type Stainless - Valve Presta - Rim External Width 19.6mm - Depth 22mm - Rim Model Alex DA22 - Skewers Included Yes
Purchase our Kid Trailer axle for your bike, and share your stoke for cycling with your kids. Simplify your life by allowing quick and secure attachment of your trailer to your best and favorite bike. Enjoy the adventure. Robert Axles for Kid Trailers are designed specifically to fit your 12mm thru-axle bike and allow attachment of any hitch-mounted trailer. These fit any trailer that has two wheels and a single point of attachment to the axle. This includes all the two-wheeled child, pet, and cargo trailers such as Thule, Chariot, Burley, Instep, Carry Freedom, and many more. - The axle shaft and axle end are precision CNC-machined. - The axle shaft is 7075 aluminum and hard black-anodized for rugged durability. - The stainless steel axle end allows for mounting of the hitch provided with your trailer. - Hardware for attachment of the hitch is included; the hitch, itself, is not. - No special tools required. Design allows for wheel installation and removal using your standard 5mm hex wrench. - Designed, built, and quality tested in the USA. Proven around the world.
Direct power meets simplicity—running smoothly day-in and day-out. The 350 hub was developed according to the credo: Reliability meets simplicity. The simultaneous engagement of the ratchets and the resulting large engagement area provide reliability. The plugged construction allows easy maintenance without the need for tools. Adaptation to different axle standards or modification of the engagement angle is also possible with just a few manual steps.
When it's time to refresh your trusty bike, Trek Genuine Replacement Parts have you covered. Upgrade or refresh your bike. - Original equipment replacement Bontrager Connection Disc wheels - Durable double-wall rim with 20mm internal, 26mm external width - Black rim graphics and spoke nipples - Does not include skewer, reflector, rim strip, valve, or owner's manual - Wheels shipped as photographed
A tough, no-nonsense workhorse 29/700c rim brake wheel with MTB hub spacing that's perfectly suited to a wide range of applications from MTB to urban/commute/trekking. - Pinned construction double-wall rim with generous 20mm internal width suitable for a wide range of tire widths - Stainless Steel eyelets & CNC machined sidewall w/wear indicator - Joytech alloy QR hubs w/serviceable cup and cone bearings - Shimano steel freehub body w/8/9/10/11sp MTB cassette compatibility - Reinforced head plain gauge 14G/2.0mm SUS304 Stainless Steel spokes (black) w/12mm brass nipples (silver) - Not tubeless compatible - Weight: 1284g
Wheel Freehub Kit—(Includes Bearings & Pawls) 11/12 Speed XD—X0 HUBS/RISE 60 (B1)/ROAM 30/ROAM 40/RAIL 40/RISE XX/ROAM 50/60 (B1) Compatible With: HU-X0-A1, WH-RAIL-40-A1, WH-RISE-60-B1, WH-RISE-XX-A1, WH-ROAM-30-A1, WH-ROAM-40-A1, WH-ROAM-50-A1, WH-ROAM-50-B1, WH-ROAM-60-B1
- Position Rear - Wheel Diameter/ISO 26'' / 559 - Axle Type QR - Hub Spacing 135mm - Wheel-Brake Comp. Rim and Disc IS 6-bolt - Freehub Body Shimano HG - Wheel Tire Type Clincher - Rim Material Aluminum - Rim Construction Double wall - Rim Internal Width 18.4mm - Rim inner width range 0-21.9mm - Rim Color Black - Rim Drilling 36 - Hub Model Shimano FH-M475 - Wheel Weight - - Spoke Type Stainless - Valve Schrader - Rim External Width 24.4mm - Depth 16mm - Rim Model Alex DM18 - Skewers Included Yes
- Rims: WTB ST i23 (Black), inner width: 23 mm - New TCS 2.0 Tubeless system - Solid Strip (included) protects and ensures a smooth surface between the tire and the rim - Easy On-Ramp profile allows for a smooth tire installation and stress-free inflation - Industrial Epoxy reinforced Pinned Joint provides repeatable tubeless consistency - Drilled for Presta valve - 32 holes - Rear hub: Formula DC22 (Black), Laser etched logo, M10x135mm - HG Freehub compatible with 8—10, MTB 11-speed - 6-bolt disc mount - Adjustable bearings - Quick-Release binder included - Assembled in North America by experienced wheel builders with Sapim 14G Stainless Steel spokes (Black) and 14mm Brass Polyax Nipples (Black) - Tubeless Compatible (Valve and Tape not included)
- Position Front - Wheel Diameter/ISO 700C / 622 - Axle Type QR - Hub Spacing 100mm - Wheel-Brake Comp. Rim - Freehub Body - - Wheel Tire Type Clincher - Rim Material Aluminum - Rim Construction Double wall - Rim Internal Width 15mm - Rim inner width range 0-21.9mm - Rim Color Black - Rim Drilling 32 - Hub Model Shimano Sora HB-RS300 - Wheel Weight - - Spoke Type - - Valve Presta - Rim External Width 20.2mm - Depth 16mm - Rim Model Mavic Open Elite - Skewers Included Yes
Reliable, simple, and e-bike specific hub. To withstand the higher torque of e-drive systems, the 350 hybrid is equipped with steel rotors and a specific 24T ratchet machined out of hardened steel. Oversized bearings ensure smooth running under extreme conditions.
Shimano Alfine Center Lock Dynamo Front Hub - Compatible with 26 to 28-inch wheel sizes - Light alloy QR lever and nut - 6V, 3.0W output - Centerlock rotor mount - Spoke Interface: J-Bend - Weight: 575g
$174.99 - $239.99
A durable Tubeless Ready mountain wheel with Rapid Drive 54 hub. Ready to rail on any trail With Line Comp 30, you'll feel the impact of wider rims on the quality of your ride. control. Product details - Rapid Drive 54 hub efficiently transfers effort into forward momentum - Wheels are upgradeable to 108 points of instant engagement - Tubeless Ready (TLR) rims allow for quick transition to tubeless system upgrade - 142x12 and 100x15 thru-axle spacing is convertible to 135x5 and 100x5 QR - Ultra-durable rim with 29mm internal, 34mm external width, 28 hole fr/r - Does not include skewer, reflector, rim strip, valve, or owner's manual
- Low-profile 30mm internal width optimizes tire shape, traction, and control for 2.3-2.6'' tires - Durable 6069 aluminum with welded joint and reinforced spoke bed - BST Asymmetric design combines Stan's legendary easy tubeless inflation with a stronger, more balanced wheel build - Reinforced spoke bed, combined with the offset drilling of the asymmetrical design, builds into an incredibly durable wheel that brings added confidence to every ride. Specs: - Rim Material: Aluminum - Rim Eyelets: No - Valve: Presta - Rim Construction: Double wall - Brake Type: Disc - Tire Type: Tubeless Ready
- Asymmetric rim design allows for a stronger wheel while offering the easy inflation and Stan's trademark unmatched airtight seal. - 25mm width optimized for 40mm Gravel tires and up to 2.3'' mountain tires - Light and durable 6069 aluminum with welded joint and reinforced spoke bed
Line Comp 30 is a durable alloy mountain wheel built on wider rims for better tire support. With more support, you can run lower tire pressure for better traction, more control, and a smoother ride. This trail-tough wheel stands up to hard hits, has a proven Tubeless Ready (TLR) design, and includes a 108-tooth Bontrager Rapid Drive hub for quick engagement, fast acceleration, and long-lasting performance. - Rapid Drive 108, j-bend hub instantly transfers effort into forward momentum - Updated rim design and stronger G609 alloy stands up to hard hits - Tubeless Ready (TLR) rims allow for a quick, easy transition to tubeless system - Wider Boost 110/148 hub flanges enhance bracing angle for stiffer wheel - Durable G609 alloy rim with 29mm internal, 33mm external width, 28 hole front/rear - 14G spokes with brass locking nipples - 6 bolt disc, SRAM XD driver, Shimano 10/11 speed available separately - Includes TLR rim strip installed and TLR valve
- Rims: WTB ST i30 (Black), inner width: 30 mm - New TCS 2.0 Tubeless system - Solid Strip (included) protects and ensures a smooth surface between the tire and the rim - Easy On-Ramp profile allows for a smooth tire installation and stress-free inflation - Industrial Epoxy reinforced Pinned Joint provides repeatable tubeless consistency - Drilled for Presta valve - 32 holes - Rear hub (1): Formula DHT148 (Black), Laser etched logo, 12mm TA, O.L.D. 148mm BOOST - Rear hub (2): Formula DC2241 (Black), Laser etched logo, M9x141mm BOOST141 - HG Freehub compatible with 8—10, MTB 11-speed - 6-bolt Disc mount - Sealed Bearings (DC711 & DHT148) - TA Axles, not incl. - Quick Release binder incl. (DC2241) - Assembled in North America by experienced wheel builders with Sapim 14G Stainless Steel spokes (Black) and 14mm Brass Polyax Nipples (Black) - Tubeless Compatible (Tubeless Valve included)
The new standard for durability and price. - Patented Star-Ratchet system - Contact-free seals and high precision build guarantee smooth bearings - Press-fit end caps allow tool-free maintenance and conversion
Page 1 of 2 Next page