On Saturday December 7th we will be winding our way through the festively decorated streets of Dundas on our decorated bicycles. Bring your family and join us as we will be celebrating the season with a bike ride followed by hot chocolate and homemade cookies.
This free event is open to all ages, covering 7km of the most sparkly neighbourhoods, some of which have moderate hills.
Donations of food, clothing or unwrapped toy will be accepted for the AM900 CHML Children’s Fund/Christmas Tree of Hope and will be dropped off at the Dundas Fire Station 23 at the beginning of our ride!
New for this Year! Prizes for Best Dressed Bike; Worst Christmas Sweater; Most Food Donated; and Most Toys Donated.
- 4:30 Meet in the back parking lot of Freewheel Cycle in Dundas
- 5:00 Our seasonal pedalling parade begins winding through town to enjoy the light displays. First stop, the Dundas First Station 23 to drop off our donations.
- 6:30 Back at Freewheel for cocoa, homemade Christmas treats and a social time with your favourite ride leaders and Freewheel Staff
What you need:
- Sign the online event waiver: https://forms.gle/H1JJUj9azJKjD5hq9
- A bicycle suitable for the conditions
- LIGHTS on you and your bike!!
- Cycling specific helmet
- BYO-Mug for hot chocolate
- Attire appropriate for the weather
- Must be able to ride ~8km; 100m of climbing
- Bike decorations and festive attire encouraged
- Donation of food, clothing or unwrapped toy
- Holiday spirit!