UPDATE April 7, 2020: We once again waited for the essential business list, and then waited a little longer to figure out exactly what it entailed. Our latest operating procedures are as follows:
- We will be open 10:00am – 5:00pm Tuesday – Saturday.
- In order to comply with the new provincial guidelines, we will be operating with a closed-door policy. We are open, but customers are no longer permitted inside the premises. All service and sales must be done via curbside drop-off and pick-up.
- Please email us at [email protected] call us at (905) 628-5126 if there is a product you are looking for. Once the items are together we can take payment over the phone, and product will be picked up from our back parking lot.
- To prearrange drop-off or pickup, please email us at [email protected] and we will respond as soon as possible.
- Repairs should be for essentials. We ask that you inflate the tires on your bike, check the brakes, and take it for a test ride to determine if service is truly necessary before booking time for a dropoff.
- All payments will be processed over the phone via credit card or via e-transfer to [email protected] We are no longer accepting cash.
These updated measures have been put in place after the latest round of essential businesses was announced. They have been put in place for the safety of our staff and our customers.
We will post any other updates as we get to them. Stay safe out there.
With love, stay safe and be well,
The Freewheel Team