There’s a party on the trails and you are invited!
- Sunday September 17th
- 2:00pm to 7:00pm
- Meet at Freewheel Cycle, 9 King St West, Dundas, ON
- Tickets: $5 (Click here to purchase)
The Freewheel Dirt Girls made a lot of new friends this summer and rode a lot of new trails. Now it’s our turn to invite our friends to come ride our ‘home’ trails. Welcome all new friends and friends we haven’t even met yet!
We will be showcasing our awesome trail network to fellow amazing women mountain bikers with beginner, intermediate and advanced rides. There will be something for riders of all skill levels.
- Beginner: about 10km of single and doubletrack with less than 100m of climbing.
- Intermediate: 20-25km mix of single and doubletrack as well as paved road. The climbing will include an on-road climb of the escarpment for an approximate total of 300m climbing.
- Advanced: 30km, a mix of road, single and doubletrack as well as more than 400m of challenging-but-doable climbing.
This is a women’s focused ride. Men are welcome to join in the fun so long as they respect our ride as a fun and empowering women’s mountain bike ride.
And after the ride, we will host a tailgate party in the parking lot of Freewheel Cycle with refreshments and a BBQ.
Our rain date will be October 1, but Mel has guaranteed that we won’t need it!!