Sunday, June 23, 2019
10:00 AM – 12:00 PM
Location: Local Hamilton Area Trails (TBA)
Get up to get down!
Join PMBI certified coaches Mel Poel and Mari Evans for a 2 hour intermediate MTB skills clinic for women, focusing on climbing and descending technically challenging hills. Learn to conquer those tricky climbs with stability, efficiency and power, then charge back down them with confidence and control.
What you need:
- Register on Eventbrite
- Sign the waiver: https://forms.gle/6XEw1iNVBN8chGUG6
- Mountain bike in good working order
- Cycling specific helmet less than 5 years old
- (bug spray highly recommended)
- Instruction begins at 10am sharp. Plan your arrival so you are ready to roll.
If weather is a factor, the decision to postpone will be made by 6pm on Saturday, June 22. Rain date is TBD.